уторак, 16. август 2016.

Message for you

Wishing nice day to every single one of you who's reading this. It's 10AM, but I'm awake for like two hours so sleepy zone in the morning is over for me and I decided to write a new post. I promise this is going to be the last post where I'll complain about the world around us and nowadays shit. Few months ago, more accurately in November of 2015 I opened my Youtube channel (I posted my 1st video). Since the July of the same year I was trying and trying to create the perfect one and 4 months later I did it. I posted on my instagram account the post about what I did. That's the part when hell started. Every fuckin' day I used to hear the same things over and over again about how big mistake I made. Why? Because I was different than the others or because haters would never have that much confidence and start to make something a bit different. I loved doing that and now I still make videos, for myself, once per week but I don't post it anywhere 'cause I don't want the others to have a new topics for discussion and better to say gossiping. We belong to that world that's full of prejudice and stuff. I hate that world. We're all totaly different persons and it's nothing weird about that we don't want to have the same interests in life. Where someone sees rainbow someone sees the remnants of the storm. And that's okay. Xoxo, Anja

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар